One More Disney Day Details
Earlier today on the Disney Parks Blog Disney released some details on the offerings for the One More Disney Day this upcoming Wednesday/Thursday.
Disneyland (click here for Disney Parks Blog posting):
- Commemorative ear hats for guests entering the park at 6 a.m. (limited to 2,000)
- Dance party featuring KIIS DJs at Tomorrowland Terrace from 8:30 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- Second showing of Mickey’s Soundsational Parade at 10 p.m.
- Performances by Billy Hill & the Hillbillies at The Golden Horseshoe from 11:15 p.m. – 4:45 a.m.
- Special showing of “Fantasmic!” at 1 a.m.
- Character meet & greets throughout the night (subject to change):
- Mickey Mouse and friends in pajamas at Carnation Plaza Gardens
- Darth Vader and Stormtroopers in Tomorrowland
- Country Bears in Frontierland
Walt Disney World (click here for Disney Parks Blog posting)
- Two performances of the Main Street Electrical Parade, at 10 p.m. and midnight
- Four showings of “The Magic, The Memories and You!” at 7:45 p.m., 9 p.m., 11 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. (March 1)
- The Frontierland Hoedown near Country Bear Jamboree, at 2:45 a.m., 3:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.
- Disney’s Dance the Night Away Party at Cinderella Castle, from 1 a.m. – 5:30 a.m.
- Character greetings throughout the night, including:
- Phineas and Ferb in Tomorrowland
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Fantasyland
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse in Town Square, wearing their pajamas for the party in Florida before heading out west to visit guests at Disneyland park
So are you planning on attending either of the two celebrations? I am not going to due to other commitments and the thought of spending a cold night in the park does not appeal to me that much. I have done Grad Nite a handful of times over the years (as both a student and as a chaperone) and enjoyed that but even in June the nights are cool to cold depending on the year. If anyone goes and wants to share their pictures or thoughts let me know, and enjoy!