This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section.
A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
A pan across the site from left to right starting with the large mound of dirt.
The first section of the wall is complete and they have coated the bottom section. On the left notics the steel i-beams are now in the ground.
The wall along the big thunder trial. Footers for more of the wall are taking shape
Towards the Hungary Bear
More beams staged in the area nearest the structure waiting to be installed.
Most of the pipes have been installed.
Footers for the Fantasmic marina are taking shape
Here you can start to see the new bend for the river.
From the Big Thunder Trail a look at the new wall along the old walkway.
The scaffolding is down from the buildinf on the island.
From near the canoe dock.
The old skyway walkways are gone and new trees planted.
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)