This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section.
A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
Starting off with the mound of dirt on the left/north side
In the center of the site you can now see the two entrance tunnels, on the left will be the walkway to/from Fantasyland and near the center you can make out the opening that will lead to/from Frontierland. To the right of center is what appears to be the Fantasmic backstage marina taking shape.
Forms for a wall now extend around the river toward Critter Country
Looking toward Critter Country.
In the near lot looks like utility work is wrapping up.
The view from Critter Country
From Critter Country later in the day
As I was leaving at 9:45pm crews were still working
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)