A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
The large show building continues to grow.
A wider picture of the site.
Steel being added between the ground and 2nd floor in the center.
Forms taking shape on the ground level of the circular part of the building.
The dirt on the marina structure roof has been leveled off. Also note two green vents that have been added.
The view from the Big Thunder Trail in Frontierland. More color being applied.
To the left the rock wall has the mesh up now. The steel “toothpicks” will be used as scaffolding and removed as one of the final steps.
Looking through the fence.
Moving over to Critter Country
Looking through the fence. The riverbed looks the same this week. More dirt moving around in the background and the trestle is taking shape.
To the left crews working on the walkway path and more rock mesh waiting to be installed.
Someone parked a piece of equipment right in the way of one of the few views we have into the site.
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: