This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
Starting off on the far right (Critter Country Side). The tents seem to be for the crews break/meal area.
Surprised the wall is not complete, it looks the same more or less as my last visit.
HVAC equipment on the roof of the concrete building.
To give an idea of size of the hanger space, notice the cement truck inside it.
The exterior wall is starting to be installed on the Battle Escape building.
The mountains were topped out since my last visit. The flag and tree beyond the Millennium Falcon building mark the highest point.
From onboard the Disneyland Railroad
From Toon Town
From the Mark Twain
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: