Mickey Mouse: Merry & Scary DVD (Teri’s Review)
Mickey Mouse Merry & Scary
This new Disney DVD has hit the shelves just in time for the Halloween & Christmas Seasons. The DVD contains two 22-minute specials of Mickey and friends getting into entertaining Halloween and Christmas hi-jinks from Disney Channel’s Mickey Mouse shorts series.
- The Scariest Story Ever: A Mickey Mouse Halloween Spooktacular!– Mickey has gone all out for Halloween; but now that the trick or treating is done, can Mickey, Donald, or Goofy tell a truly scary story before the night is over?
- Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special– It’s the most wonderful time of year…for celebrating with your friends. However, for the Ducks who migrate south for the winter that means that Donald feels left out. Can Donald make it to Christmas with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy without turning into a duck-cicle?
- Ghoul Friend– When Mickey’s car breaks down in the middle of a dark forest, a goofy ghoulish friend appears.
- The Boiler Room– Minnie’s place has no hot water and it’s up to Mickey to and fix them.
- Black and White– Mickey and Minnie go see a scary movie and Mickey is having a hard time controlling his fear.
- Entombed– When Mickey and Minnie visit the desert in search of treasure and antiquities they find more than they bargained for.
- Split Decision– Donald’s anger is out of control, so Mickey takes him to Professor Von Drake to see if he can fix Donald.
I really enjoy holiday themed cartoons and own most that are available. I find it great to have the DVD’s on hand for family and friend gatherings or to spin on a weekend night, make a themed meal and watch themed movies to go along with them. This DVD will make a wonderful addition to our gatherings and I am sure will become a favorite. Unfortunately my 1-year-old son who loves Mickey Mouse and Donald was not too into these, but I am sure that he will be when he gets a little older.