The walk from the Epcot Resorts to Disney’s Hollywood Studios travels along the water way the Friendship Boats take but now due to construction instead of staying along the shore of water it turns and snakes through corridor of construction fences then through the bus stops and another set of construction fences before finally reaching the park. Due to the work and path the walk is slightly longer than before both in distance and time thanks to the crowding, especially at park closing. As my week at Walt Disney World came to an end it appeared they were close to opening a new section of walkway to make this walk slightly better. Here are some pictures from my first walk to the park on Tuesday December 3, 2018. The new Bus stops and walking path look to be opening in early 2019. The Disney Skyliner is scheduled to open later in 2019.
- More Picture Posts from 12/4/18
- Disney Skyliner Turn Near Boardwalk Resort Pictures (12/04/18)
- WDW Day 8: Skyliner & Bus Area Pictures at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- WDW Day 5: Disney Skyliner at Caribbean Beach & Riviera Resorts
- Disney Skyliner – Riviera & Caribbean Beach Resorts from road
- Disney Skyliner Construction at Art of Animation & Pop Century Resorts
- Disney Skyliner Station at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Construction