The Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort Monorails have sported several wraps/ads over the years. Below are a majority of them over the last decade plus. What do you all think? Are these good marketing? Bad show? Annoying? Clever? Which were your favorites/least favorite?
- 2006 – Walt Disney World – Year of a Million Dreams
- 2007 – Disneyland – Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- 2007 – Disneyland – Year of a Million Dreams
- 2010 – Walt Disney World – Tron-O-Rail
- 2012 – Walt Disney World – Avengers
- 2012 – Disneyland – Cars – Manny, Mona and Mandy
- 2013 – Walt Disney World – Iron Man 3
- 2013 – Walt Disney World – Monsters University
- 2015 – Disneyland – Tomorrowland
- 2015 – Walt Disney World – Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- 2016 – Walt Disney World – Zootopia
- 2018 – Disneyland – Pixar Fest
- 2019 – Disneyland – Mickey Mouse 90th
Here is a Disney Parks YouTube video of the newest wrap featuring the Avengers:
On May 15, 2012 The Disneyland Monorails received a Cars inspired wrap/overlay as well as spiels to go with their personalities. The three monorails – Manny (Red), Mona (Orange) and Mandy (Blue). Here is the Disney Parks Blog Posting on it.
Mona Monorail (Orange)
Manny Monorail (Red)
Monorail Mandy (Blue)
Walt Disney World December 2015 – Star Wars: The Force Awakens
A full post of more pictures & video of Monorail Black as the Star Wars Monorail
For Pixar Fest at Disneyland the Monorails received Pixar Graphics. Blue received Finding Nemo/Finding Dory, Red Toy Story and Orange the Incredibles.
To celebrate Mickey Mouse’s 90th birthday in 2019 the Disneyland Monorail received Mickey Mouse graphics. The Disney Parks Blog ran a post on these new wraps