- Five million players have now joined the war (downloaded Star Wars: Commander since its launch on August 21).
- With more than 57 percent of its players representing the Empire, Russia is one of the strongest Empire strongholds. Other nations that have fallen to the Emperor include Austria, Germany, Finland and the Ukraine.
- India stands out as a strong member of the Rebel Alliance, as are most countries across South America and Africa.
- The United States is nearly unanimous in its following of the Dark Side, with the single exception of North Dakota. The force is strong in North Dakota.
- Half a billion troops have been deployed across both factions.
Click the image to view the full resolution version:
Star Wars: Commander is a free-to-play combat strategy game where fans will join either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire to recruit and lead an unstoppable force across the Star Wars galaxy.
Star Wars: Commander features the full array of vehicles, weapons and technology from the Star Wars universe. Players who rally to the Rebellion will call upon iconic heroes such as Han Solo, Chewbacca and Princess Leia to support missions for justice and freedom, while leaders of the Imperial forces will command AT-ATs, TIE fighters and Stormtroopers to gain control of the galaxy. Star Wars: Commander also offers an original Star Wars storyline set within the Galactic Civil War of Episodes IV VI, where ³commanders² determine if it¹s the Empire¹s strength and relentlessness or the Rebellion¹s heroism and resourcefulness that will win the war.
The game is free to download on iPhone and iPad.