A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
Now a pan across the site starting on the left/north side. The mound of dirt continues to shrink as it is used elsewhere.
The retaining wall is slowly taking shape
In the area closest to the structure utility work os still underway
They have started digging what appears to be for one of the new showbuildings
Looking toward Critter Country
The view from Frontierland
Utility work still going on
The Columbia is back in Fowler’s Harbor with the top portion of the masts and a lot of the rigging removed.
In Critter Country the steps and ramp to the lower level are blocked off.
Looking through the fence near the canoe dock.
The lower level is still accesible by a temporary walkway
From the top of the tree house.
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)