A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
Starting off on the left/north the mound of dirt continues to shrink.
More dirt is being removed as the retaining wall is built.
In the center of the site more concrete structures are taking shape. Also notice the i-beams back near the skyway hill.
In the center of this shot they were loading a dump truck onto a trailer to be hauled away.
Along the river forms are going up around the rebar.
Looking toward Critter Country
In the nearest lot digging continues and more pipes for utility work.
Utility work continues.
From Critter Country
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)