A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
A look across the site starting on the left / north sideIn the
In the distance they were removing part of the old skyway hill. In the center pouring concrete
A look at the concrete in the center of the site that will form the backstage marina, retaining walls and foundation for the train and rock work.
A new wall taking form along the river path.
Looking toward Critter Country
The hole is fairly deep now, notice the top of the shovel in the pit
Now into the park. The view as you walk through Critter Country
Looking through the fence
Now over to the Big Thunder Trail
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)