This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section.
A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
The mound of dirt to tbe left/north of the site continues to shrink.
A series of pictures panning left to right.
A closer look toward Critter Country
Appears to be footers for the show building taking shape.
Moving into the park. From the Big Thunder Trail you can see rock work taking shape.
The view as you enter Critter Country.
Looking through the fence.
The new path along the river that will connect Star Wars to Critter Country
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)