Disneyland Star Wars Construction Check (1/19)
This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section.
A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
A look across the site from left to right (north to south). Not a lot of activity this afternoon, it rained earlier in the day and overnight and more forecasted later today.
Trees going in along the far hill above where the train will pass between the back of Fantasyland and the Star Wars area.
You can see trees ready to be placed in the center of this picture. In the background landscaping is going in on the hill why the sky way building once stood.
A look a the show building basement and foundation work closest the parking structure.
From the end of the Big Thunder Trail
A look through the fence.
From Critter Country
Some wood/forms are partially blocking the view through the fence today. Notice the river bed is lined with plastic, guessing to minimize the mud.
The concrete slabs are still visible on the future walkway.
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: