This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
A quick video overview from the Parking Structure:
To start off with a look from the Parking Structure:
Starting on the left/north of the site with the Millennium Falcon building. Preparations for the exterior walls installation look to be wrapping up.
Not a lot of visible change on the side of the Battle Escape Building that runs along Disneyland Drive since my last visit.
Concrete being applied to the peaks.
On the side that faces the park wire mesh has been added to the smaller peak as they work their way along the mountain range.
More utility work behind the buildings.
Toward Critter Country concrete is being poured today as the new structures continue to take shape.
A closer look.
The Millennium Falcon show building still has an opening. On the roof more HVAC work is ongoing.
Moving into the park, the view from Toon Town
From the Big Thunder Trail there is one crack still open and you can get a glimpse of the buildings taking shape.
From Critter Country the mountain range is taking shape.
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: