This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge work at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
A video clip from the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure:
An overview from the parking structure –
Starting on the left/north side. The exterior panels on the Millennium Falcon building are now up on the corner closest to the Battle Escape building.
A closer look at the peaks.
Continuing to move to the right the new peaks both have their wire mesh forms now.
Not a lot of visible progress on the utility work behind the concrete building.
The back fill continues on the far right toward Critter Country. Looks like they will be covering some of the roof too.
A closer look at the concrete building area.
Hre you can see a team working on sealing the roof before more dirt is brought in. You can also see concrete pads where steel will connect for the support structure of the rockwork that will eventually hide this structure.
From Toon Town
From the Big Thunder Trail
From the Mark Twain
From Tarzan’s Tree House
- Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge construction pictures from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: