Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Construction Pictures (2/9)
This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge work at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
A video overview from the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure:
A wide shot of the sight.
Starting on the far left/north side of the project with the Millennium Falcon show building. Not a lot of visible change to the building.
Panning to the right, the three large peaks.
More steel structures from the village are rising into view.
More support steel for rock work on the park side of the Battle Escape Building is being erected.
Some visible progress on the exterior stairwell on the back side of the Battle Escape Building.
More steel is visible on the park side forming the structures that will be in front of the large building.
Work continues on top of the concrete structure as more dirt is back filled and compacted.
From the Mark Twain
From the Big Thunder Trail
From Toon Town
- Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge construction pictures from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: