Advance Tickets are now on sale for Incredibles 2 opening June 15.
The Incredibles Double Feature in IMAX:
- On June 13, Incredibles fans can be among the first to experience “Incredibles 2” and relive “The Incredibles” (shown for the first time ever on IMAX screens) at double-feature fan events. In addition to watching the “Incredibles 2” two days before it opens nationwide, attendees will receive a commemorative mini poster.
IMAX at Regal:
- On June 14, the first 1,000 guests who experience “Incredibles 2” in IMAX at Regal Cinemaswill receive an exclusive collectible ticket. A poster version of the collectible ticket art will be available to IMAX guests in the Regal Crown Club store. Available while supplies last.
- Fans who see “Incredibles 2” in Cinemark XD opening weekend will receive a collectible poster. Available while supplies last. See site for details.
- As part of the advanced ticketing promotion, at Alamo Drafthouse you can add an exclusive “Incredibles 2” glass by Mondo to your ticket purchase. Fans also have the chance to purchase a one-of-a-kind sketchbook, both designed by artist Dave Perillo.
- Each fan buying tickets to “Incredibles 2” on Fandango will receive a gift-with-purchase. Guests can choose from one of two posters available in the Fandango FanShop, Fandango’s movie merchandise marketplace, while supplies last. See site for details:
U.S. Release Date: June 15, 2018
Voice Cast: Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Huck Milner, Samuel L. Jackson, Brad Bird, Bob Odenkirk, Catherine Keener, Jonathan Banks, Sophia Bush, Isabella Rossellini
Director: Brad Bird
Producers: John Walker, Nicole Paradis Grindle
In “Incredibles 2,” Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voice of Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose super powers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible.
Written and directed by Brad Bird (“Iron Giant,” “The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille”) and produced by John Walker (“The Incredibles,” “Tomorrowland”) and Nicole Paradis Grindle (“Sanjay’s Super Team” short, “Toy Story 3” associate producer), Disney•Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” busts into theaters on June 15, 2018.
- Released in 2004, “The Incredibles” grossed more than $633 million worldwide. Earning more than $70 million opening weekend, “The Incredibles” posted the second-largest opening at the time for an animated feature.
Director Brad Bird helmed “The Incredibles,” which won an Academy Award® for best animated feature film of the year. Bird also directed Pixar Animation Studios’ 2007 Oscar®-winning film “Ratatouille,” as well as 2011’s live-action film “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol,” 2015’s “Tomorrowland” and 1999’s BAFTA-winning animated film “The Iron Giant.”