The Southern California Resident Ticket is Back at the Disneyland Resort with Special 3-Day Ticket Prices for a Limited Time, Beginning Jan. 7
Guests may visit for as little as $60 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket, and also enjoy special offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Now’s the time to Celebrate Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, Lunar New Year and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Jan. 4, 2019) – The Disneyland Resort is celebrating the new year with a special ticket offer just for Southern California residents. Beginning Jan. 7, 2019, eligible guests may visit Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park for as little as $60 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket. Now is the ideal time to enjoy even more spectacular entertainment, favorite festivals, the newly reimagined Pixar Pier, Super Hero experiences and the biggest celebration ever for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. In addition to this special ticket offer, the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort are offering special rates on standard and premium rooms for a limited time.
Southern California Resident Limited-Time Ticket Offer
The Southern California Resident Ticket Offer* provides special values to enjoy magic and adventure for three days, including one day of Magic Morning** in Disneyland. For a limited time, Southern California residents may select from these specially-priced ticket options and save on select multi-day tickets:
- 3-day, 1-park per day ticket for $179
- 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $234
These specially-priced tickets are an ideal way for Southern California residents to make memories by spending time at the Disneyland Resort with family and friends. Guests using these special tickets will enjoy a variety of classic attractions and entertaining shows throughout the resort, as well as exciting new experiences.
These three-day tickets are available for purchase from Jan. 7 through May 20, 2019, and may be used on a consecutive three-day visit or three separate days throughout the travel period. Tickets expire on May 23, 2019 and blockout dates of April 14 through April 22, 2019 apply.*
Starting Jan. 7, Southern California residents may purchase tickets at www.Disneyland.com/SoCal and at Disneyland Resort ticket booths. Guests who purchase tickets online may print their tickets at home. Proof of residency is required for purchase and theme park admission.
Must-Do Magical Experiences in Early 2019:
- Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration: The biggest party for Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland history begins in January 2019. Celebrating 90 years of magic with this beloved pair, guests will discover new and enhanced entertainment, and for a limited time, specialty foods and merchandise. The fun starts with “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” a new, high-energy projection show that creates a family-fun dance party throughout Disneyland park nightly beginning Jan. 18. This show immerses guests in an all-new experience with projections, lighting and lasers – plus fireworks on select nights – while “DJ” Mickey spins a twist on Disney classic songs. The party also welcomes back a fan favorite, “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade,” returning to Disneyland Jan. 25. Mickey leads the parade in a new, larger-than-life opening with two whimsical floats to kick off a musical procession of Disney characters.
- Lunar New Year: Disneyland Resort will ring in the Year of the Pig this Lunar New Year in Disney California Adventure, from Jan. 25 through Feb. 17. A joyous celebration of Asian cultures, the Lunar New Year celebration welcomes guests of all ages to commemorate the tradition with beloved Disney characters, and welcome another year of good fortune. Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession, a limited-time offering during the Lunar New Year celebration, is a bright and bold parade hosted by Mulan and her faithful dragon, Mushu. As a special treat for the Year of the Pig, the Three Little Pigs will join the procession. Delicious Asian food and kid-friendly crafts and activities will be available as well.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: From March 1 through April 23, 2019, seasoned foodies along with culinary newbies will delight in experiencing this eight-week celebration of California-inspired cuisines. Guests will enjoy indulging in favorite dishes and broadening their palettes with more than a dozen delicious Festival Marketplaces, featuring small plates, specialty wines and craft beers. From celebrity chef appearances to family-friendly cooking demonstrations, there is something for connoisseurs of all ages to enjoy. In addition, children can participate in Junior Chef, a fun, hands-on “cooking” experience, specially designed for young chefs. Participants will receive a sweet surprise following the seminar.***
- Pixar Pier: Beloved Pixar stories and characters come to life in this recently reimagined land in Disney California Adventure that features the thrilling Incredicoaster and Pixar Pal-A-Round attractions, the high-scoring fun of Toy Story Mania!, plus imaginative neighborhoods, Pixar-inspired food, the Lamplight Lounge, exciting entertainment and more.
- Heroic Encounters: In Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure, fans may have the opportunity to meet some favorite Super Heroes such as Spider-Man and Captain America, as well as Black Panther and Captain Marvel coming soon for a limited time. Additional Super Heroes will also appear to interact and take photos with guests.
- Digital Experiences: To enhance a visit to the Disneyland Resort, guests may download the official Disneyland App to purchase tickets and get useful information at their fingertips, including attraction wait times, Disney FastPass return times, maps, entertainment guides, Mobile Order and other special features.****
- Downtown Disney District: The Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort is a fresh, one-of-a-kind Disney experience, immersing guests by day and night in an exciting mix of family-friendly dining, shopping and entertainment. The Downtown Disney District has been undergoing an exciting, promenade-wide transformation, bringing multiple new venues and significant refurbishments to marquee dining and retail locations. This includes the opening of Splitsville Luxury Lanes, the Disney Home store, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop, a modern new look for Wetzel’s Pretzels and the newly reimagined World of Disney store. Coming soon: the renovated Naples Ristorante e Bar and the debuts of Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
Save Up to 25 Percent at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Disney vacationers who wish to stay and play in the heart of the magic will enjoy special savings with room offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Hotel guests can save up to 25 percent off select rooms, Sunday through Thursday nights, based upon availability from Jan. 6-April 11, 2019. Guests may save up to 20 percent on standard rooms and 25 percent on premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa; up to 20 percent on standard rooms and 25 percent on premium rooms at Disneyland Hotel, and up to 10 percent on standard and premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. These room offers may be reserved now through March 16, 2019.Ϯ To learn more, guests may visit www.disneyland.com.
The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offer easy, convenient access to both parks, with benefits and magical touches that only a Disneyland hotel can provide. Whether it’s discovering whimsical Disney art at the Disneyland Hotel, stepping back in time to the golden days of California beachfronts at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, or appreciating Craftsman-style elegance at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, staying at any of the resort hotels provides Disney magic from check-in to check-out.
Enchanted experiences only available at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort include character dining, wake-up calls by request and themed room elements. Hotel guests may make the most of their time with the Extra Magic Hour, with their valid theme park ticket. Extra Magic Hour offers park admission to a designated theme park one hour earlier than the general public and is available for guests who stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. Ϯ Ϯ
For more information and to book a Disneyland Resort vacation, visit www.disneyland.com or contact a travel agent.
Starting Jan. 7, details on the Southern California ticket offer will be available at www.Disneyland.com/SoCal. For park hours and entertainment schedules, guests may review the resort’s daily calendar at Disneyland.com.