Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Construction Pictures (5/03/19)
This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge work at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. Galaxy’s Edge is scheduled to open May 31 by reservation and June 23 without. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video).
There is almost no visible progress this visit with cast previews starting in just over two weeks.
From inside the park everything you can see looks complete now.
Starting off in Toontown
Moving to the Big Thunder Trail, no changes at either entrance
From the Mark Twain
From Critter Country
From Tom Sawyer Island
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Merchandise Images & Information
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Food & Beverage Images & Information
- Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge construction pictures from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: