This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge work at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. Galaxy’s Edge is scheduled to open May 31 by reservation and June 23 without. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video).
The walls have been removed from the entrances, benches and cast members block the trails.
From the Mark Twain Riverboat
From the Disneyland Railroad the cover has been removed from the bridge so you get a glimpse into the new land.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Merchandise Images & Information
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: Food & Beverage Images & Information
- Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge construction pictures from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: