Jungle Cruise Home Video Release – Digital 8/31 & Disc 11/16
Take a Riveting Ride Through the Amazon When Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ Docks Early on Digital, Aug. 31, and 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD, Nov. 16
Experience the Adventure in a New Way With Expedition Mode!
Plus, 11 Deleted Scenes, Bloopers and More …
Disney’s “Jungle Cruise,” starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt, arrives on all major digital platforms on Aug. 31 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on Nov. 16. “Jungle Cruise” fans can set sail on a rollicking thrill ride in stunning Ultra HD quality and immersive Dolby Atmos audio, with never-before-seen bonus footage, including 11 deleted scenes, bloopers and featurettes. In addition, families can watch the adventure in a fun, exciting new way with Expedition Mode.
Seeking an ancient tree with healing abilities, Dr. Lily Houghton and wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff team up for the adventure of a lifetime on Disney’s Jungle Cruise, a rollicking ride down the Amazon. Amidst danger and supernatural forces lurking in the jungle, secrets of the lost tree unfold as their fate – and mankind’s – hangs in the balance.
Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” Bonus Features*
- Jungle Cruise Expedition Mode – Climb aboard a ramshackle tramp steamer (or your own couch) to learn fun facts, discover Easter eggs and catch some pop-up trivia throughout the movie.
- It’s A Jungle Out There: Making Jungle Cruise – Director Jaume Collet-Serra, the cast and crew discuss the importance of the film’s elements, from casting to makeup to the use of an ancient indigenous language, in creating the world that honors one of Disneyland’s most beloved rides.
- Dwayne And Emily: Undoubtedly Funny – Go on-set with the two stars, whose newfound friendship helped them project a natural onscreen chemistry. Although their characters challenge each other throughout the film, the actors make each other laugh. A lot!
- Creating The Amazon – Explore the cinematic artistry involved in creating the world of “Jungle Cruise,” including how Frank’s boat coursed “dangerous” water in a tank in Atlanta, how a town was built in Kauai, and how a ferocious jaguar came to life, among other amazing effects.
- Once A Skip, Always A Skip – Join a panel of “Skippers” at the Disneyland Resort as they reminisce about the rewards, challenges and surprises they’ve experienced while helming the world-famous “Jungle Cruise” attraction, and hear their advice to aspiring skippers everywhere!
- Outtakes – Step behind the scenes of the production to catch the cast in a series of flubs, falls, foibles — and a whole lot of laughter.
- Deleted Scenes
- MacGregor Drives The Boat
- MacGregor Water Skis
- Joachim And Nilo On The Dock
- Frank Talks To Proxima & Lily’s Nightmares
- Sub Gets Stuck
- Proxima Surprises MacGregor
- Frank Gets The Cold Shoulder
- Trader Sam And Lily Walk In The Jungle
- MacGregor And Trader Sam Say Goodbye
- Frank Makes Tea For Lily
- The Backside Of Water
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
|Cast:||Dwayne Johnson as Frank Wolff
Emily Blunt as Lily Houghton
Edgar Ramírez as Aguirre
Jack Whitehall as MacGregor Houghton
Jesse Plemons as Prince Joachim
Paul Giamatti as Nilo
Veronica Falcón as Trader Sam
|Directed by:||Jaume Collet-Serra|
|Produced by:||John Davis, p.g.a.
Beau Flynn, p.g.a.
John Fox, p.g.a.
Danny Garcia, p.g.a.
Hiram Garcia, p.g.a.
Dwayne Johnson, p.g.a.
|Executive Producers:||Douglas C. Merrifield
|Associate Producers:||Lacey Darlene Paulson
David H. Venghaus Jr.
|Screenplay by:||Michael Green
|Story by:||John Norville
|Music by:||James Newton Howard|
Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” Product Specifications
|Street Date:||Digital: Aug. 31
Physical: Nov. 16
|Product SKUs:||Digital: 4K UHD, HD, SD
Physical: 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code), Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Code) & DVD
|Feature Run Time:||Approx. 127 minutes|
|Rating:||U.S. Rated PG-13
Bonus material not rated
|Aspect Ratio:||Digital: 2.39:1
|U.S. Audio:||4K Ultra HD: English 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos, English AD 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, French-Canadian 5.1 Dolby Digital
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, English AD 2.0 Dolby Digital,
Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, French-Canadian 5.1 Dolby Digital
DVD: English AD 2.0 Dolby, English 5.1 Dolby, Spanish 5.1 Dolby,
French-Canadian 5.1 Dolby
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English
5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 &
2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some
|U.S. Subtitles:||4K Ultra HD: English SDH, Spanish, French-Canadian, Japanese
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish, French-Canadian
DVD: English SDH, Spanish, French-Canadian
Digital: English SDH, Spanish, French (some platforms)
*This post contains affiliate links, as an Amazon Associate the site earns from qualifying purchases.