‘Free Guy’ Arrives on Digital, Sept. 28, and on
4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD, Oct. 12
20th Century Studios’ action-comedy “Free Guy” debuts on all major digital platforms on Sept. 28 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on Oct. 12. Consumers can enjoy never-before-seen bonus material including two deleted scenes, an extended scene, bloopers and making-of featurettes.
A bank teller (Ryan Reynolds) who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game decides to become the hero of his own story – one he rewrites himself. Now, in a world where there are no limits, he is determined to be the guy who saves his world his way … before it’s too late.
20th Century Studios’ “Free Guy” Bonus Features*
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Guy and Buddy Hit the Beach
- Hot Nuts Gets Blown
- NPC Rally (Extended)
- Gag Reel
- Dude vs. Guy – Join Ryan Reynolds, director Shawn Levy and the creative and stunt teams as they reveal the innovative process of creating “Free Guy”‘s ultimate showdown between Guy and the wildly amped-up, spray-tanned, frosted-tipped version of himself known as Dude.
- Creating Molotovgirl – Jodie Comer transforms from a brilliant programmer to her fierce avatar in “Free Guy.” Watch as the award-winning action star and filmmakers deconstruct the conceptualization, evolution and execution of bringing Molotovgirl to life.
- It’s Taika’s World – “Free Guy”‘s outrageous action may exist in a virtual world, but Taika Waititi makes the real world just as crazy with the over-the-top Antwan. See him at work in this entertaining showcase of a genuinely talented and hilarious performer.
- Welcome to Free City – Delve into the reality-skewing universe that is Free City, as revealed by director Shawn Levy, the cast, and its inventive creative teams. Find out how they transformed a real metropolis into a virtual playground where anything is possible.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
|Directed by:||Shawn Levy|
|Screenplay by:||Matt Lieberman and Zak Penn|
|Story by:||Matt Lieberman|
|Music by:||Christophe Beck|
20th Century Studios’ “Free Guy” Product Specifications
|Feature Run Time:||Approx. 115 minutes|