Hong Kong Disneyland – Disney Live in Concert! Holiday Music Celebration
Spark the magic with the brand-new “Disney Live in Concert!” Holiday Music Celebration this Christmas at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
HONG KONG, October 14, 2022 – This Christmas season, the magic and the music will hit a high note at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. For three consecutive Fridays and Saturdays from November 25 to December 10, celebrations at the Castle of Magical Dreams will feature renowned musicians performing three different styles of music respectively at the all-new “Disney Live in Concert!” Holiday Music Celebration, including classical music, jazz and musical. As incredible music fills Main Street, U.S.A. in the evening, Mickey Mouse and other Disney Friends will infuse extra sparkle on stage alongside many acclaimed musicians. Special packages that include priority seating for the musical celebration, park tickets, in-park dining, Disney Premier Access and hotel accommodation will be available for sale through Cathay starting today.
“As a premium destination in the region, our resort offers the most magical backdrop for world class performing arts to thrive. Following the success of the orchestral performance with the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra last year, we’re proud to curate an even more robust musical Christmas experience this season. Disney Live in Concert! represents the first of many cultural and performance partnerships with world-class organizations to take our entertainment to a whole new level,” said Michael Moriarty, managing director of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Classical, Jazz, Musical and Disney classics linger in the air
For three consecutive Fridays and Saturdays, from 7.30pm to 8.15pm, guests can enjoy an eclectic assortment of Disney music performed by renowned musicians. To add more magic to the show, Mickey and Friends will be taking part in the symphonic spectacle as they celebrate this heartfelt time of the year with guests. Guests will be thrilled to see Mickey appearing in a brand-new outfit and Goofy playing the drums!
Classical night – November 25 and 26, 2022
Famous Hong Kong music producer Chiu Tsang-Hei, as a guest conductor, will lead the Hong Kong City Pops Orchestra and present guests a gorgeous night of classical music. Mickey Mouse will open the show dressed in his iconic “Sorcerer Mickey” costume. As the music begins, different Disney characters will appear to perform including Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, Snow White, Moana and even Santa Mickey!
Jazz medley – December 2 and 3, 2022
Well-known Hong Kong guitarist Eugene Pao will combine chords with the soaring vocals of Sherine Wong to recreate Disney classics with jazz elements. Mickey Mouse will also appear in his black suit to take part in a magical medley. The show will continue with Pixar songs, Disney Villain delights and classic Christmas carols. Disney Friends, including Santa Mickey, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear, will appear throughout the performance.
Musical – December 9 and 10, 2022
Famous Hong Kong musical performers Crisel Consunji and Jordan Cheng will join four Disney singers to perform beloved Disney songs in musical style. The show will start with Mickey Mouse presenting a brand-new version of “The Greatest Show” and will continue with songs in the theme of love, paying tribute to different Disney Friends including Belle, The Beast, Princess Jasmine, Aladdin, Anna and Elsa. They will appear during each of their signature songs as guests go on a musical journey from London to New York and even farther, including Arendelle!
Three package offers starting from HK$610 will be available to purchase on Cathay (URL):
(1) Premium Staycation Package:
- One-night hotel accommodation at Disney Explorers Lodge’s Standard Room, with two buffet breakfasts for adults at Disney Explorers Lodge and Hotel parking discount
- Two sets of Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Tickets (peak day) with Disney Premier Access – 3 Attractions
- Access to VIP Area of the “Disney Live in Concert!” Holiday Music Celebration for two guests
- Explorer’s Club semi buffet (adult/child) and welcome drink for two guests at Explorer’s Club Restaurant in the park
- Two Mickey Mouse light-up necklaces and 20% off merchandise discount vouchers
(2) Value-up Package
- One set of Hong Kong Disneyland 1-Day Ticket (peak day) with Disney Premier Access – 3 Attractions
- Access to Reserved Area of “Disney Live in Concert!” Holiday Music Celebration for one guest
- Explorer’s Club semi buffet for (adult/child) and welcome drink for one guest at Explorer’s Club Restaurant in the park
- One Mickey Mouse light-up necklace and 20% off merchandise discount voucher(3) Base Package
- Access to Reserved Area of the “Disney Live in Concert!” Holiday Music Celebration for one guest
- Explorer’s Club semi buffet (adult/child) and welcome drink for one guest at Explorer’s Club Restaurant in the park
- One Mickey Mouse light-up necklace and 20% off merchandise discount voucher
Spark The Magic With “Double the Fun” Offer
This Christmas, Hong Kong Disneyland will spark countless heartfelt moments for guests, making it the most magical season of the year! “A Disney Christmas” will begin on November 18, 2022 until January 2, 2023, with many experiences to look forward to including the traditional and not-to-be-missed “Mickey & Friends Christmastime Ball,” “Santa Goofy’s Magical Snowfall,” and “A Holiday Wish-Come-True Tree Lighting Ceremony.”
A brand-new “Duffy and Friends Winter Wonderland” will debut at Fantasy Gardens where guests can meet Duffy and Friends in wintertime costumes. Guests can also bring along their own Duffy and Friends plushes to a series of custom-designed photo spots and create precious moments of togetherness during the festive season.
Guests can also make the most of each magical journey by pre-booking Christmas #eatertainment and pre-ordering Christmas-themed merchandise items to dress up in during their visits to the resort. Stay tuned for the pre-order site which will be available in November.
There are many reasons to visit the park more than once. With the “Double the Fun” Special Offer, guests can visit twice from now until January 16, 2023, for just HK$759. This offer includes merchandise and food and beverage benefits that make it a truly incredible deal. Book now and get ready to experience the unforgettable magic of Christmas at Hong Kong Disneyland! The nighttime spectacular “Momentous” will be showing every operating day from December 2, 2022 to January 2, 2023 and the park will open every day from December 16, 2022 to January 2, 2023.
“Double the Fun” Special Offer
Purchase Period: Now – January 16, 2023
Travel Period: Now – January 16, 2023
Adult HK$759; Child HK$569 for entry twice before January 16, 2023
Additional In-Park Privileges:
- 2 x e-Vouchers for one designated gift (valued at $59) upon $300 net spending at any merchandise stores in Park
- 1 x e-Voucher for Buy-1-Get-1-Free 8R Photo Print with digital (same image) at original price for HK$168 at Town Square Photo
- 1 x e-Voucher for HK$20 off on the Popcorn bucket at designated ODV
- HKDL Official Website (https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/offers-discounts/hk-double-the-fun/)
- Ticket Booths at the Main Entrance of Hong Kong Disneyland
- Terms and conditions apply, please refer to the website for offer details.
- This offer is only applicable for Hong Kong Residents with valid proof of identification
Hong Kong Disneyland asks for guests’ kind understanding and compliance with the following requirements when visiting the park. Guests must:
- use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app and fulfill the “Vaccine Pass” requirement upon entering specified premises including the Park and restaurants for dine-in, except exempted by law. For details, please refer to the Health and Safety Information of the Hong Kong Disneyland at https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/guest-services/health-and-safety/;
- purchase their tickets in advance and make park visit reservation up to 90 days in advance of their visit, via the Hong Kong Disneyland reservation website;
- confirm that they:
a. do not have a fever or any respiratory symptoms, and
b. are not under compulsory isolation (tested positive of COVID-19) or home quarantine (being a close contact) according to the guidelines from the Government.
- go through temperature screening before entering the Park; and
- wear a face mask during their visit, except when consuming food or drink at catering premises.