The downtown portion of Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland is open now that Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway has opened but it is still a work in progress at Disneyland. Here are pictures from my first look around (note the area is only accessible if you have a boarding group that has been called for Runaway Railway right now).
Other posts from today in Mickey’s Toontown:
- Pictures: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway @ Disneyland – My 1st Look at the Queue
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway @ Disneyland – My 1st Visit
- Pictures: El Capitoon in Mickey’s Toontown @ Disneyland
- Pictures: A Look Around Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland (1/27/23)
- Pictures: Mickey’s Toontown Construction Status (1/27/23)
For more pictures be sure to visit my full picture and video set from today.