The Pacific Wharf area of Disney California Adventure is being transformed into San Fransokyo Square that will feature a new bridge design and a Big Hero 6 Meet and Greet Location. It is slated to open this summer. Disney shared some concept art in February of what the area will look like once completed. Below are some pictures of the area from today.
For more pictures from past visits check out our Disneyland Construction Progress Tracking Section
Other picture posts from this visit to the Disneyland Resort:
- Pictures: 40th Infantry Division Band – The Guard Experience at Disney California Adventure
- Pictures: Pacific Wharf to San Fransokyo Square Construction @ Disney California Adventure (6/30/23)
- Video: Nick Fury Espionage Training in Avengers Campus
- Pictures & Video: Rogers: the Musical in Disney California Adventure (2:00 Balcony View)
- Pictures: Mickey Mouse 4th of July Photo Op on Main Street USA
- Pictures: Adventureland Treehouse Construction @ Disneyland (6/30/23)
- Pictures: Tiana’s Palace Construction (6/30/23)
- Pictures: Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Project Status (6/30/23)
- Pictures: Disneyland Fantasyland Renovation Projects (6/30/23)
- Pictures: A Visit to Mickey’s Toontown (6/30/23)
- Pictures: Plaza Point Summer/4th of July Display
- Pictures: Downtown Disney Construction (6/30/23)
For more pictures here is my full picture and video set from this visit.