Disneyland Star Wars construction check (3/18)
This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone this afternoon. For more pictures visit my full picture set from Friday 3/18
From the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
A closer look at what used to be the berm.
Panning to the right.
The south portion of the Rivers of America remain untouched.
Looking closer up river they have scaffolding set up beyond the dam
From the Hungry Bear looking back you can see the drained portion of the river.
Looking North more trees are gone and the ones they are saving are boxed up
Scaffolding is also up behind the eastern dam
Looking from near the Big Thunder exit
A lot of dirt is starting to be moved around in the former Big Thunder Ranch area.
- Pictures from Friday March 4, 2016
- Pictures from Friday February 19, 2016
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)