This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section.
A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure.
To the left a second crane is working on the second attraction show building.
Steel for the second building.
The other large show building just keeps getting larger each visit.
You can just barely see concrete for the second one in this pic.
From Frontierland. It looks like the Big Thunder Trail is close to reopening.
Looking through the fence
Looking up river on the east side
Over to the west side. A barge with a crane is in the river to remove the coffer dam.
Approaching Critter Country
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: