Disneyland Star Wars Construction Check (11/03)
This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
To start off with a look from the Parking Structure:
Inside the hanger portion of the Battle Escape Building it looks like they are preparing to pour the concrete for the floor.
Toward Critter Country more forms are up.
The Millennium Falcon Building.
From Toon Town.
No pictures from the Big Thunder Trail anymore. They have put a cover on the back side of the fence so you can no longer see through it.
From Tom Sawyer Island.
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: