This post has a quick check of the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section. To help put this work into perspective here is the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
A quick video overview from the parking structure:
To start off with a look from the Parking Structure, not a lot of visible change in this short week. Note the cranes are all lowered because of the high winds.
Starting off on the left/north side of the site with the Millennium Falcon show building.
Panning over to the Battle Escape building.
More mesh and scaffolding are being installed on the park facing side as the rock work progresses.
Not much has changed here.
The forms are being removed toward Critter Country as the concrete has solidified.
Moving into the park, the view from the Mark Twain
From the fence at one of the entrances on the Big Thunder Trail
From Toon Town
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Model @ D23 Expo 2017 (Pictures & Video)
Star Wars Themed Land Construction Video Playlist: