Each country of EPCOT World Showcase at Walt Disney World features a Kidcot Fun Stop. These stations have traditionally been activity areas for kids. Starting in July 2018 Ziploc started to sponsor the stops. Each stop started to distribute a card with some information and a character picture to color plus a sticker. You could also get a Ziploc bag to keep them in.
Here are the locations of all the stops:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Mexico Folk Art Gallery)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Art of Disney)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of Canada Far and Wide in Circle-Vision 360)
During my January 2011 visit with my nephews we visited each country to pick up the card. Here is the collection from the trip –
For more information on EPCOT Kidcot Fun Stops visit the official Walt Disney World site
For more pictures, trip logs, thoughts and observations from this trip visit my January 2021 Walt Disney World Trip Summary Page for links.