Raya and the Last Dragon – Characters/Voice Cast & Trailer
WALT DISNEY ANIMATION STUDIOS DEBUTS NEW TRAILER & POSTER FOR “RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON”
VOICE CAST AND CHARACTERS INTRODUCED
All-new film releases simultaneously in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on March 5, 2021
“Raya and the Last Dragon” features an outstanding voice cast, including:
- Kelly Marie Tran as the voice of the intrepid warrior Raya
- Awkwafina as the legendary dragon, Sisu
- Gemma Chan as Raya’s nemesis, Namaari
- Daniel Dae Kim as Raya’s visionary father, Benja
- Sandra Oh as Namaari’s powerful mother, Virana
- Benedict Wong as Tong, a formidable giant
- Izaac Wang as Boun, a 10-year-old entrepreneur
- Thalia Tran as the mischievous toddler Little Noi
- Alan Tudyk as Tuk Tuk, Raya’s best friend and trusty steed
- Lucille Soong as Dang Hu, the leader of the land of Talon
- Patti Harrison as the chief of the Tail land
- Ross Butler as chief of the Spine land
“Raya and the Last Dragon” takes us on an exciting, epic journey to the fantasy world of Kumandra, where humans and dragons lived together long ago in harmony. But when an evil force threatened the land, the dragons sacrificed themselves to save humanity. Now, 500 years later, that same evil has returned and it’s up to a lone warrior, Raya, to track down the legendary last dragon to restore the fractured land and its divided people. However, along her journey, she’ll learn that it’ll take more than a dragon to save the world—it’s going to take trust and teamwork as well.
Don Hall and Carlos López Estrada are directing, with Paul Briggs and John Ripa co-directing. Osnat Shurer and Peter Del Vecho are the producers, and Qui Nguyen and Adele Lim are the writers on the project.
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Raya and the Last Dragon” will be available on Disney+ with Premier Access in most Disney+ markets, at the same time as it is released in theaters on March 5, 2021. Premier Access for the title will be priced at $29.99.