Black Widow Home Video Release – Digital 8/10, Disc 9/14
The Wait Is Over When Marvel Studios’ ‘Black Widow’ Lands Early on Digital Aug. 10
and 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD Sept. 14
Includes Nine Deleted Scenes, Bloopers and More …
Marvel Studios’ “Black Widow” arrives early on all major digital platforms on Aug. 10 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on Sept. 14. “Black Widow” fans can enjoy the film in stunning Ultra HD quality and immersive Dolby Atmos audio along with never-before-seen bonus footage, including nine deleted scenes, bloopers and featurettes.
In Marvel Studios’ action-packed spy thriller “Black Widow,” Natasha Romanoff – aka Black Widow – confronts the darker parts of her ledger when a dangerous conspiracy with ties to her past arises. Pursued by a force that will stop at nothing to bring her down, Natasha must deal with her history as a spy and the broken relationships left in her wake long before she became an Avenger. Scarlett Johansson reprises her role as Natasha/Black Widow, Florence Pugh stars as Yelena, David Harbour portrays Alexei/The Red Guardian and Rachel Weisz is Melina. “Black Widow” – the first film in Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – is directed by Cate Shortland and produced by Kevin Feige.
Marvel Studios’ “Black Widow” Bonus Features*
- Bloopers – Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of “Black Widow.”
- Deleted Scenes
- Grocery Shopping – Natasha heads into a grocery store to prepare for her journey through Norway. After a long drive, she arrives at her destination: a mysterious trailer in the middle of nowhere.
- Bike Chase – Tailed by assailants, Natasha and Yelena speed through the city in order to escape their nemeses.
- Gulag Fight – Alexei squares up against several enemies and is quickly overpowered. When all hope seems lost, Natasha leaps in to lend a hand in the fight.
- Smile – The Taskmaster protocol is activated in a tense moment, and an iconic helmet is unveiled.
- Come After Me – Secretary Ross and Mason discover an important message Natasha left behind.
- Walk and Talk – Alexei and Melina have a playful exchange. The Taskmaster arrives and faces off with Alexei.
- Widows in Training – Yelena and Alexei awaken in captivity. Melina hands the Taskmaster vials while the Widows train.
- Kiss – Alexei and Melina reunite after the action. Natasha grieves over an untimely demise in the brutal aftermath.
- Ohio – Natasha witnesses the carefree nature of the Ohio suburbs through the neighborhood children.
- Filmmaker Introduction Featurette – Director Cate Shortland introduces the film and her vision for it.
- Sisters Gonna Work It Out Featurette – Watch Scarlett and Florence as they train, fight, and bond to become the sister duo in “Black Widow.” Listen as the cast and crew discuss the characters, rigorous training, and building the dynamic between the two fearsome siblings.
- Go Big If You’re Going Home Featurette – Step back to appreciate the size and scale of “Black Widow”‘s solo film. Shot around the world, the film balances family and drama with mind-blowing action. The cast and crew reveal the intricacies of stunts that made the film so action-packed.
*bonus features vary by product and retailer
|Cast:||Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
Florence Pugh as Yelena Belova
Rachel Weisz as Melina
David Harbour as Alexei/Red Guardian
Ray Winstone as Dreykov
O-T Fagbenle as Mason
William Hurt as Secretary Ross
|Directed by:||Cate Shortland|
|Produced by:||Kevin Feige, p.g.a.|
|Executive Producers:||Louis D’Esposito
|Screenplay by:||Eric Pearson|
|Story by:||Jac Schaeffer
|Music by:||Lorne Balfe|
Marvel Studios’ “Black Widow” Product Specifications
|Street Date:||Digital: Aug. 10
Physical: Sept. 14
|Product SKUs:||Digital: 4K UHD, HD, SD|
|Physical: 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code), Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Code) & DVD|
|Feature Run Time:||Approx. 133 minutes|
|Rating:||U.S. Rated PG-13
Bonus material not rated
|Aspect Ratio:||Digital: 1.85:1
|U.S. Audio:||4K Ultra HD: English Dolby Atmos, English DVS 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus, French 5.1 Dolby Digital
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA, English DVS 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 Dolby Digital
DVD: English 5.1 Dolby, English DVS 2.0 Dolby, Spanish 5.1 Dolby, French 5.1 Dolby
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, Spanish 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, French 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms)
|U.S. Subtitles:||4K Ultra HD: English SDH, Spanish, French, Japanese
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish, French
DVD: English SDH, Spanish, French
Digital: English SDH, Spanish, French (some platforms)