Fantasmic renovation continues along the Rivers of America at Disneyland. No return date has been announced. All three platforms were raised and the fountains and lights removed. The Mark Twain Riverboat and Columbia were both closed for renovation today too.
For more pictures from this visit check out my full picture set.
Other picture posts from this visit
- Pictures: Runaway Railway Construction in Toontown (2/4/22)
- Pictures: Peoplemover Merchandise in Tomorrowland
- Pictures: Lunar New Year at Plaza Point
- Pictures: ESPN Broadcast Location for Super Bowl Shows at DCA
- Pictures: World of Color Renovation (2/4)
- Pictures: Downtown Disney Walk-through Soulfully & Construction (2/4)