Next up we stopped by the Shibuya Crossing. It was late morning on Sunday May 14, 2023 so the area was busy but nothing like peak times. It was interesting to see the large amount of people in the area all moving about. I took a look from ground level as well as a second story window. Below are some pictures and video of the area.
Other Posts from today:
- Pictures: Morning Views from the Hilton Tokyo Bay of the Tokyo Disney Resort
- Pictures & Video: Tokyo Disney Resort Liner Featuring 40th Anniversary Wrap
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Tokyo Station
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Imperial Palace – Nijubashi Bridge
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Zojoji Temple & Tokyo Tower
- Pictures & Video: Tokyo Sightseeing – Shibuya Crossing
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Shibuya Disney Store
- Pictures: Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Construction (Samples/Demonstration Pieces)
- Visit my 2023 Tokyo Disney Resort Trip Summary Page for links to all pictures, videos, thoughts & observations from this visit.