Today the weather looked workable so we set off on a morning of sightseeing in Tokyo. We took the Disney Resort Line from Bayside Station to the Resort Gateway around 8am.
We disembarked at the Resort Gateway Station and walked to the JR Maihama Station and boarded a train to Tokyo.
Other Posts from today:
- Pictures: Morning Views from the Hilton Tokyo Bay of the Tokyo Disney Resort
- Pictures & Video: Tokyo Disney Resort Liner Featuring 40th Anniversary Wrap
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Tokyo Station
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Imperial Palace – Nijubashi Bridge
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Zojoji Temple & Tokyo Tower
- Pictures & Video: Tokyo Sightseeing – Shibuya Crossing
- Pictures: Tokyo Sightseeing – Shibuya Disney Store
- Pictures: Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Construction (Samples/Demonstration Pieces)
- Visit my 2023 Tokyo Disney Resort Trip Summary Page for links to all pictures, videos, thoughts & observations from this visit.