This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone this afternoon. For more pictures visit my full picture sets
A quick cell phone video overview from the Mickey and Friends parking structure:
An overview from the Mickey and Friends parking structure
The screens at the coffer dams now feature a print
From near the canoes you can see the northern riverbed is mostly gone now.
The berm is mostly cleared now all the way to Critter Country
Looking up river.
The pictures this week are limited. Most of the Hungry Bear now features a double screen.
From near Big Thunder
Looking up the former Big Thunder Trail
To the left of the trail
- Pictures from Friday March 18, 2016
- Pictures from Friday March 4, 2016
- Pictures from Friday February 19, 2016
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)