Disneyland Star Wars Construction Check (8/5)
This post has a quick check of the Star Wars preparations at Disneyland taken with my cell phone. For more pictures visit my full picture sets and/or our construction progress section.
A check of the site from the Mickey and Friends parking structure. To start off with a video clip from the garage:
The area nearest the parking structure.
A look across the site starting on the left/north side. The mound of dirt continues to shrink.
More steel i-beams have been installed. Dirt is continuing to be moved around.
A temporary office is now in the middle of the site.
More forms and walls going in
A closer look at what
Toward the Hungry Bear
Back to the middle of the site
A closer look at the wall along the Big Thunder Trail
A look at the Big Thunder Trail area
From Critter Country near the canoe dock.
- Disneyland Star Wars construction checks from past visits
- For more pictures from this trip visit my Disneyland full picture set archives
- For more construction pictures from various trips, sorted by date, visit the construction progress section of disneygeek.com
- 7/11/16 – New Artwork Revealed for Star Wars-Themed Land Under Construction at the Disneyland Resort
- Star Wars – themed land Concept Art from Disneyland 60 TV Special (Disney Release)