The Disney Skyliner will eventually connect Disney’s Hollywood Studios to three hotels and Epcot. Here is a quick look at the construction from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. First up a map and concept art on the fence.
The station is taking shape. The equipment for the turn around is being installed.
One of the cable support towers, this is the one closest to the station.
A different angle, beyond it you can see others.
A better view of the station. The tires will be used to move the gondolas around the station area for loading and unloading.
A closer look at the tires.
- Disney Skyliner Construction Pictures – Caribbean Beach Resort (5/19)
- Disney Skyliner Construction – Riviera Resort Line Pictures
- Disney Skyliner Construction at the Boardwalk Resort (Several Pictures)
- Disney Skyliner Work at Epcot International Gateway
- Disney Skyliner Construction Pictures (5/16 Hollywood Studios)
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Construction/Status (5/19)
- Disney Riviera Resort Construction (5/19)
- Coronado Springs Construction Pictures (5/19)
- Spring 2018 Walt Disney World Trip Summary Page