Pixar Pier Merchandise Fact Sheet
ANAHEIM, Calif. (June 19, 2018) – Beloved Pixar stories and characters get a new home at Disney California Adventure Park when Pixar Pier opens June 23, 2018. The newly reimagined land debuts along the southern shore of Paradise Bay and features the thrilling Incredicoaster and Pixar Pal-A-Round attractions, new Lamplight Lounge, musical entertainment, character encounters and much more. Exciting new Pixar merchandise including apparel, accessories, drinkware and other souvenirs will be available for guests at the new Knick’s Knacks at Pixar Pier, as well as various other locations throughout the Disneyland Resort.
Popular new Pixar Pier merchandise items include:
- Incredible Apparel & Accessories: Guests of all ages may don Incredibles-themed apparel and accessories with all new items celebrating the Parr family. Fans of Edna Mode, celebrated designer to the Incredibles, will show their adoration in a bold and dramatic fashion with a women’s tank top, while other guests may choose a T-shirt highlighting the newly opened attraction inspired by “Incredibles 2,” the Incredicoaster.
- Glow-in-the-Dark “Toy Story” Wearables: Some of Andy’s favorite toys from Disney•Pixar’s “Toy Story” will light up the night at Pixar Pier with all new glow-in-the-dark items.
- The wearable Light-Up Slinky Dog’s coils glow in five colorful light sequences. Slinky can be worn in unlimted ways, including perched on your shoulder, around your neck or waist, or wrapped around your arm.
- New Space Alien Glow Headbands will really make guests “ooh” and “ahh” as they illuminate Pixar Pier.
- Pixar Keychains: For a token of friendship, guests may carry keychains that feature Pixar buddies: WALL•E and EVE, Miguel and Dante, Anger and Joy, and Nemo and Dory.
- Art & Collectibles: Stylized wooden figures inspired by DisneyPixar characters are available for guests to collect. These wooden figures can be collected individually to complete the sets inspired by “The Incredibles,” “Toy Story” (in July), “Monsters, Inc.” (in August) and “Up” (in September).
- Sweet Treats: Guests may enjoy new DisneyPixar themed treats available at Knick’s Knacks. From sour to sweet, lollipops to cotton candy, there’s something fun for everyone wrapped in Disney•Pixar character packaging. And coming soon to Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff when it opens later this summer, guests may enjoy a variety of frozen beverages themed to favorite characters from the Disney•Pixar films “Inside Out” and “The Incredibles.”
- Sketch Artisans at Knick’s Knacks: At Knick’s Knacks in Disney California Adventure, guests will be able to have a Disney artist create an original piece of art right before their eyes. Guests may select from a curated assortment of images from Pixar feature films and watch as the artist brings the scene to life for guests, an ideal souvenir.
- Art on Demand at Knick’s Knacks: Also at the new Knick’s Knacks, guests may visit the new Art on Demand kiosk to view a curated assortment of images from Pixar archives representing both Pixar feature films and short films. Once an image is chosen, guests may select to have it printed on paper or canvas and may have it shipped directly to their home.
- Pixar Pin Trading: Friends and pin traders will expand their collections with limited-edition Pixar pins set to be released throughout the summer. Pins will feature characters from “Cars,” “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo,” “Monsters, Inc.” and other beloved Pixar films.
- Pixar Themed Dooney & Bourke Designs: Dooney & Bourke has designed a wallet, cross-body and tote collection exclusively for Pixar Fest, all featuring stylized Pixar character art.