This page contains a summary of links related to my December 2014 Walt Disney World Trip.
Here are some stats from the trip:
- 8 Days, 7 nights at the Beach Club
- 68.1 miles logged on the pedometer
- 7,191 SLR Pictures
- 995 cell phone pictures
- 62 videos just over 84 minutes total
- 349 Blog Posts from the parks
- 31 instagram videos
Full Trip Report: (Featuring my full set of SLR pictures, videos, trip log, thoughts & observations)
- Day 1 – December 8, 2014 – I arrived on a red eye and hit the ground running visiting all four parks today. A look at some of the construction at Animal Kingdom, the Christmas parade taping at the Magic Kingdom, Osborne Lights & Frozen at the Studios and I wrap up my evening with the new lasers at Epcot.
- Day 2 – December 9, 2014 – Started the day off at the Magic Kingdom where they were taping more of the Frozen Christmas Celebration then over to the Boardwalk for lunch and spent the afternoon/evening at Epcot.
- Day 3 – December 10, 2014
A relaxing morning at Epcot enjoying a quiet World Showcase, Future World, then World Showcase Entertainment before heading over to Downtown Disney for the afternoon. Wrapped up the evening at the Magic Kingdom.
- Day 4 – December 11, 2014
Spent the majority of the day at the Animal Kingdom with first time guests. Then dinner at Trails End before wrapping up my evening at Epcot.
- Day 5 – December 12, 2014
Started off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Then did some resort hopping on the Monorail line after lunch visiting the Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian. Stopped by the Magic Kingdom then back to the Studios for the Osborne Lights before wrapping up my evening at Epcot.
- Day 6 – December 13, 2014
Spent a relaxing morning visiting with friends at Epcot then wandered around World Showcase and Future World before heading over to the Magic Kingdom in the afternoon. Had a failed excursion to reach the Hollywood Studios before concluding my day with the Candlelight and Illuminations at Epcot.
- Day 7 – December 14, 2014
Spent the morning at the Magic Kingdom, saw the new Peter Pan queue, then over to the Animal Kingdom for lunch and the afternoon, to see the baby gorillas. Back to the Yacht & Beach Club for dinner at Yachtsman then to Epcot to cap off the evening with Illuminations.
- Day 8 – December 15, 2014
My last day.. started off packing up, then a quick trip to the Swan & Dolphin before checking the bags. Off the Animal Kingdom for a last Safari before taking the long way to the Magic Kingdom (bus to Epcot, Monorail to TTC, and Ferry Boat to the park). Spend a few hours at the Magic Kingdom then back to the Beach Club to catch a Magical Express Bus and head for the airport then home.
Note: If you are on a mobile device I have a more mobile friendly version of the pictures at: http://disneygeek.com/mobile
Related Blog Posts from this trip:
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth – New Lasers & Narration for Holiday Tag – #Epcot #WDW
- 12/12 – Polynesian Village Resort – Bungalows Construction Pics from 12/12 & 13 – #WDW
- 12/11 – Current state of the Harambe expansion from the Wilderness Express taken this afternoon
- Epcot Holidays Around the World 2014 – Mariachis & Dancers
- Epcot Holidays Around the World 2014 – Chinese Lion Dancers
- Epcot Holidays Around the World 2014 – Morocco Holiday Entertainment
Daily Recaps: (Featuring a trip log and cell phone pictures from the day)
- Day 1 – Monday – December 8, 2014
- Day 2 – Tuesday – December 9, 2014
- Day 3 – Wednesday – December 10, 2014
- Day 4 – Thursday – December 11, 2014
- Day 5 – Friday – December 12, 2014
- Day 6 – Saturday – December 13, 2014
- Day 7 – Sunday – December 14, 2014
- Day 8 – Monday – December 15, 2014
Videos playlist on YouTube:
Other pages that may be of interest