I was looking at the upcoming Disney books for 2020 and started a list of some titles that sounded interesting to me. If you have come across any I missed and you think would be good additions to a disneygeek’s library please share.
- August 11, 2020 – Disney Maps: A Magical Atlas of the Movies We Know and Love
- September 15, 2020 – The Disney Monorail: Imagineering the Highway in the Sky (Jeff Kurtti, Vanessa Hunt & Paul Wolski)
- October 15, 2020 – 3D Disneyland: Like You’ve Never Seen It Before (David Bossert)
- October 20, 2020 – Holiday Magic at the Disney Parks: A World of Celebrations from Autumn through Winter (Rebecca Cline & Charlie Price)
- October 27, 2020 – A Tale of Transformation: Twenty-Five Years of Beauty and the Beast On Stage (Jeff Kurtti)
- April 27, 2021 – The Art of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (Amy Ratcliffe & Scott Trowbridge)
- The Disney Afternoon: The Making of a Television Renaissance
*This post contains affiliate links, as an Amazon Associate the site earns from qualifying purchases.