Geek’s Blog Postings Recap October 1 – 15, 2018
A listing of recent posts to the Geek’s Blog @ disneygeek.com, disneygeek.com posts & Disney Press Releases.
Recent Picture Set & Review Posts to the Geek’s Blog @ disneygeek.com:
- 10/14/18 – Book Review: H is for Halloween
- 10/13/18 – USC Spirit of Troy – Trojan Marching Band – Pixar Halftime Show
- 10/13/18 – Book Review: Disney 5-Minute Halloween Stories
- 10/05/18 – Disneyland Resort Pictures Live from the park
- Disneyland New Parking Structure Construction Pictures (10/05)
- Disneyland Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Construction Pictures (10/05/18)
Geek’s Blog Postings Recap September 14-30, 2018
Recent Disney Press Releases post on disneygeek.com
- 10/11/18 – 35th Anniversary Finale and Other Events at Tokyo Disney Resort for January through March
- 10/11/18 – Bottleneck Management to open City Works Eatery & Pour House location at Disney Springs in summer of 2019
- 10/11/18 – Disney Aladdin Official Teaser & Poster
- 10/11/18 – Dream Big Princess Global Video Series Shares the Stories of 20 Trailblazing Women
- 10/08/18 – Dream Big, Princess campaign is inviting Disney fans to Disney bound in outfits inspired by their favorite female Disney characters
- 10/08/18 – Reimagined Port of Entry Welcomes Guests to New Restaurants, Amenities at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- 10/08/18 – Succumb to the Spooky Fun at Shanghai Disney Resort this Halloween
- 10/04/18 – Disneyland Resort Names 2019-2020 Ambassador Team
For a listing of press release posts that you can filter visit our Press Release Section
Recent Posts to disneygeek.com
- 10.14.18 – Geeks Blog: Yesterday the USC Band performed a tribute to Pixar for their half time show. Here is a video and pictures of the show –
- 10.11.18 – Press Releases: Recent releases include a 1st look at Aladdin, Tokyo Disney Resort Jan-March events, Caribbean Beach Resort new port of entry, new Disney Springs dining next year and Dream Big Princess Launch.
- 10.10.18 – Construction Progress: Updated with pictures from 10/5 of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Parking Structure and Marvel projects at the Disneyland Resort.
- 10.09.18 – A Closer Look: Updated our Disneyland Dining picture sets with quite a new menu pictures. If you are curious to compare some of the old and new pricing you may find it interesting to explore.
- 10.08.18 – Geek Speaks: My thoughts and observations from Friday at the Disneyland Resort.
- 10.07.18 – Disneyland Resort Pictures: Pictures from Friday 10/5 featuring a check at some of the price increases, World of Disney east side reopens, new Tiki ramp, construction & renovation checks and more.
- 10.06.18 – Park Miles: My trip log from Friday which marked my 25th trip to the Disneyland Resort this year and I crossed the 200 mile walking in the parks mark this year now too. * Note my full picture set will be delayed this weekend.
- 10.05.18 – The Geek’s Blog: This afternoon and evening I plan to be at the Disneyland Resort. Stop by the blog for picture posts from my time throughout the day.
- 10.04.18 – Throw Back Thursday: Three years ago this week I ventured across the pond to Disneyland Paris. Here are links to my pictures, thoughts, observations, and videos from that trip.
- 10.03.18 – Construction Progress: Updated our Disneyland Construction Progress section with Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and parking structure projects