Just like every other parent, I was scrambling and trying figure out my children’s schooling under our new unprecedented circumstances. This school year will definitely look a lot different. I have two daughters (ages 4 and 8 years old) doing distance learning combined with homeschooling while I balance working from home.
One of the things I wanted to focus on with my kids is to share my love of books with them. My older daughter loves to read and I wanted to introduce new stories and books to her. My younger one is following her sister’s footsteps and enjoys looking at picture books. My goal for my younger daughter is for her to be able to recognize sight words and start to read some books on her own. Both girls love story time and being read to, so I enjoy having “circle time” with them whenever I could.
My daughters and I enjoy discovering new books to read and discuss. I have received several Disney Books from my Fall Homeschool Reading List and will be sharing reviews of them in the coming weeks.
Fall 2020 Children’s Disney Book List
- Royally Fierce – A fun and sassy book filled with feminist inspiration. Read My Review..
- Frozen 2 – Bruni’s Big Adventure – Read My Review..
- I Love My Teacher – Read My Review..
- Frozen 2 – One for the Books – Read My Review..
- We Will Rock Our Classmates – Read My Review
- Star Wars: A Jedi You Will Be – Read My Review
- Princess Power – Read My Review
- Malina’s Jam – Read My Review
- The Mouse Watch – Read My Review
- Paola Santiago and the River of Tears – Read my Review
*This post contains affiliate links, as an Amazon Associate the site earns from qualifying purchases.